Monday, May 10, 2010

When will Kasab be hanged?

Sigh!!! Its taken the Indian Law enforcement agencies to nail this b.....d more than a year to convict a guy who was caught red handed in the act of waging war against our country. But this is democracy. The human rights people would have called foul if the government hadn't spent Rs. 31 crores (Rs. 310 million) of the tax payer's hard earned money. Shame on us!!!! Shame on us!!!
Now I see the future. Kasab will have to spend his life term (14 years) in some Indian jail and then he will file a petition with the President of India to release him on grounds of good behaviour and humanitarian grounds as well. I say, if he is convicted, hand him to death first and then preserve his dead body for 14 years for his life term!!
But, its a democracy and I have belief that if I am falsely accused, I will be given a fair trial by the Indian government!! This gives me hope as well!!
I feel at times, we should ammend the consitution for such cases as 26/11 and give "kadi se kadi" and "sakht se sakht" saja to the convicted as soon as possible.

No comments: