Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Palio 1.6 GTX

Just saw a Palio 1.6 GTX on F.C. Road. It was white in colour. I just wondered "Lucky guy". You dont get these cars anymore. Anyways, as I drive the Indica Diesel (good car if its in the powerband), I was jealous of this guys.
I remembered, there was 1 for sale a few months back. I have the guy's number saved on my cell. Should I call him? Should I call him????? What the heck. Wise guy. You cant make a decision to buy the car you love so much. It should knock the pants off a City vtec, octavia, fiesta. You name it. Its a performance hatch man. 100 BHP under the right foot. Just change to a loud end can. It will feel like heaven. Then do what you want. Now I've got Thunderbird. Next in line is the 1.6 Sport. Once thats done, I need to buy a utility diesel vehicle to transport goods and mangoes.

No comments: