Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The dream - A turbo-charged Fiat Palio

The quest for power never ends. This is what I realized after buying the beasty Palio 1.6 (100 BHP). I know I have not even discovered all of it yet. I have to yet take her on the open road and enjoy the power the engine delivers. But this thought of turbo charging my car never dies. Imagine a Palio with a 150 BHP engine. The turbo kicking in at 2000 RPM and delivering all the way upto 6500 RPM. Whatever the technical thingy, just imagine the power. The wheelspins, the exhaust note, the smell of burning rubber and the open road. Man she will go like a dream.
The mods on my mind:
1. Bolt on turbo kit
2. Race Dynamics stand alone ECU
3. Upgraded clutch
4. Upgraded brakes with rear discs added on
No exterior changes mind you. Just a nice little "Q" car. But a monster waiting to be unleashed under the hood. Its a monstrous engine and drive train which has the capacity to handle the added boost and torque.
Man what a dream. This dream will cost me something NORTH of 1.5 lacs. Dont know how to get it done.
Stock markets - Here I come. :)

1 comment:

tyreon wheels said...

i read your blog,its awesome.If anyone wants to Buy Fiat Palio D Tyres Online in very affordable price in delhi just visit now tyreon wheels.