Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shall we dance?

Last week I chanced upon the movie "shall we dance" starring Gere saheb and apni JLO. Man I thelll you.....I was PINNED, STAPLED, FEVISTUCK to the screen just watching JLO and her behind. Reminded me of someone else....Forget it.....BUT I AM THELLING YOU.....she (JLO OK?) is just one awesome woman. Forget everything else man. Just her...OH MY GOD....behind takes my breath away. Well, I was not watching her for the first time. But I was surely watching her movie after many many years. Its just the right size man....No wonder she has got it insured. I am buying that DVD just for JLO's sake. The way she sways her "u know what" and the way she dances briniging all that passion alive on screen with Richard saheb. Man, Richard is right there. I mean compare JLO with Susan Sarandon. He was head over heels for her.
Anyways...anyone who loves JLO should watch this movie. Me thinks....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont have to go west for that "u know what". We have our very own "LO". I know you all will agree, we want to be Richard saheb at Approva :)

Anonymous said...

A LO karalo baat.... I mean.... 'yeh lo kar lo baat'

tigerranch said...

Very Well written travelogue... Good Pics

All the best for your future rides

Cheers.. Tigerranch